The Regional Ministry Director job will require you to grow in character and competency. This course is designed to help you transition into your new role. We will focus on a few skills within the framework of “people, vision & structure”. We will foster an environment to learn from God’s word, mentors and each other. This class is required and limited to all members of the New RD Cohort.
This course is by invitation only, for the 2020-2021 cohort.
Program Director: Andrea Thomas
Dates: June 22-24, 2020 (11:00am-12:30pm EST and 1:30pm-3:00pm EST every day)
Meeting Location: Zoom and Microsoft Teams
Register: New RDs will receive an invitation email from Andrea Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm attendance.
NEW RD'S WILL:
- Experience an inclusive learning community with other new RDs.
- Be able to make a few key moves in the coming year to shape a healthier regional culture.
- Understand their new role in leading regional systems.
- Be equipped to more effectively recruit, hire, supervise and develop staff in the region.
- Create a plan to lead regional leadership team meetings that move the RLT to accomplish regional goals, shape culture and catalyze growth toward the 2030 Calling.
- Engage with scripture and practice spiritual disciplines together in order to lead out of greater dependency on the Lord and emotional intelligence.
NRDT is part of a year-long onboarding program that includes monthly webinars and two more days of cohort training in the fall of 2020.
Online New Regional Director Training