COVID-19

A note about summer Staff Training programs and COVID-19

Tuesday, 3/17/2020
With the spread of COVID-19, we are closely monitoring its development, particularly as it pertains to gathering groups of staff in Madison this summer for ONS, Catalyze, NADT and NRDT. We are staying informed by our risk assessment protocol and Overseas Crisis Management Teams, as well as through a group of senior leaders who are meeting daily to talk about developments and next steps. We are also monitoring information from the CDC, WHO, and Madison Public Health departments. We will be reviewing the situation regularly and will be interacting with senior leaders to make decisions about any changes in our plans, but as of right now we are moving forward in planning our summer programs and keeping registration open. Our proposal is to have attendees wait on booking their travel to Madison while the situation continues to unfold. We will plan to notify attendees by May 1, 2020 if it’s okay to move forward in booking travel. Until then, we advise participants to register as planned and to stay updated with InterVarsity’s staff site page related to the coronavirus.